About Me
Name:the big ten echa_mutiara
Home:jogja
About Me:sepuluh kepribadian
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  vrijdag, maart 10, 2006  
 
 
Watts and Knotts
WATTS AND KNOTTS
>
> KNOTT : "Who's calling?" was the answer to the
> telephone.
> WATT : "Watt."
> KNOTT : "What is your name, please?"
> WATT : "Watt's my name."
> KNOTT : "That's what I asked you. What's your
name?"
> WATT : "That's what I told you. Watt's my name."
>
> A long pause, and then from Watt,
>
> WATT : "Is this James Brown?"
> KNOTT : "No, this is Knott."
> WATT : "Please tell me your name."
> KNOTT : "Will Knott."
>
> YOU LEFT THE TALKERS AT A POINT WHERE THEY WERE
> TOTALLY CONFUSED,
> READ THE REST OF WHAT HAPPENED...
>
> WATT : "Why not?"
> KNOTT : "Huh? What do you mean why not?"
> WATT : "Yeah! Why won't you tell me your name?"
> KNOTT : "But I told you my name!"
> WATT : "Didn't you say you will not?"
> KNOTT : "Not not, knott, Will Knott!"
> WATT : "That's what I mean."
> KNOTT : "So you know my name."
> WATT : "Of course not!"
> KNOTT : "Good. So now, what is yours?"
> WATT : "Watt. Yours?"
> KNOTT : "Your name!"
> WATT : "Watt's my name."
> KNOTT : "How the hell do I know? I am asking you!"
> WATT : "Look I have been very patient and I
> have told you my name and you have not even told me
> yours yet."
> KNOTT : "You have been patient, what about me?
> I have told you my name so many times and it is you
> who have not told me yours yet".
> WATT : Of course not!"
> KNOTT : "See, you even know my name!"
> WATT : "Of course not!"
> KNOTT : "Then why do you keep saying of course
> Knott?"
> WATT : "Because I don't."
>
> [Pause]
>
> KNOTT : "What is your name?"
> WATT : "See, you know my name!"
> KNOTT : "Of course not!"
> WATT : "Then why do you keep asking Watt is your
> name?"
> KNOTT : "To find out your name!"
> WATT : "But you already know it!"
> KNOTT : "What?"
> WATT : "See!"
> KNOTT : "And you know mine!"
> WATT : "Of course not!"
> KNOTT : "Exactly!"
>
> NOW THEY ARE AT A POINT WHERE BOTH THINK THE
> OTHER KNOWS THEIR NAME, BUT THEY THEMSELVES DON'T
KNOW
> THE OTHER'S NAME.
>
> KNOTT : "Listen, listen, wait; if I asked you
> what your name is, what will be your answer?"
> WATT : "Watt's my name."
> KNOTT : "No, no, give me only one word."
> WATT : "Watt"
> KNOTT : "Your name!"
> WATT : "Right!"
>
> [pause before it hits him]
>
> KNOTT : "Oh, Wright!"
> WATT : "Yeah!"
> KNOTT : "So why didn't you say it before?"
> WATT : "I told you so many times!"
> KNOTT : "You never said Wright before"
> WATT : "Of course I did."
> KNOTT : "Ok I won't argue any more. Do you know my
> name?"
> WATT : "I do not."
> KNOTT : "Well, there you go, now we know each
> other's name."
> WATT : "I do not!"
> KNOTT : "Good!"
>
> [pause before it hits him]
>
> WATT: "Oh, Guud!"
> KNOTT: "Good."
> WATT: "No wonder, it took me so long, is that
Dutch?"
> KNOTT: "No, it's Knott!"
> WATT: "Oh, okay. At least the names are clear now
> Guud."
> KNOTT: "Yes Wright."
>
> NOW THEY BOTH THINK THEY KNOW EACH OTHER'S NAME
> AS WELL!
> Watt do you think ?? Do they or do they Knott ???
posted by kaRina_satyani @ 11:36 p.m.  
0 Comments:
Een reactie posten
<< Home